Photo Editing Services Company Scholarship Award
At Photo Editing Services Company, we always appreciate hard work and reward those who learn by themselves. We always want to give budding photographers an opportunity to showcase their skills and hone it under the guidance of experts. We have worked on many photo editing projects with clients all across the world be it in the USA, Europe, Latin America, Africa, Australia or Asian countries. We want to give an opportunity to young students to pursue photography who might not be able to do so without financial support.
This scholarship is for candidates who fulfil the following criteria-
- He/She must be a college sophomore or a student pursuing an undergraduate course from an accredited university in USA, UK, and Australia.
- Applicants should be within the age group of 18-26 years.
- Have a minimum Cumulative GPA score of 3.0
- He/She must submit an essay for the scholarship by 31st July 2020
- Students from all areas of studies are encouraged to apply.
Winners of the scholarship Award will be declared on 15th August 2020. If the winners do not respond, others will be selected from the pool of next eligible applicants.
The winner of the scholarship will get a reward of USD 500
What kind of essay is expected from the candidates?
- The candidates need to write an essay on the topic “Tips to Build Career in Fashion Photography”
- The essay must be at least 1500 words long
- Only grammatically and plagiarism free essays will be considered
- The essay should be written in English language. Other languages are not accepted
- If you meet all the requirements of this scholarship program, you will get a confirmation by email.
- You must include your contact details in the essay document
How the application is to be submitted
- You can submit the essay through email “[email protected]”
- The essay has to be submitted in word (.doc)/PDF format
- Must include original contact details
Scholarship Award Declaration and Dispatch
- A panel of writers from Photo Editing Services Company team will select the best essay before July 31, 2020.
- The award winning candidate will be contacted through the information provided.
- Eligibility criteria will be verified by Photo Editing Services Company team.
- The selected award winner will be asked to furnish college ID cards, etc.
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA) - unofficial transcripts accepted.
- We will ask the selected students for furnish scan of their college ID card or admission proof.
- The cheque will be dispatched to the confirmed address of the winner.
- The award winner and the winning article will be displayed on our Photo Editing Services Company website and / or blog.